SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX @ UMtc

AZSIOUX

no need for in depth stats, records and so forth..this is always a great match-up.....sioux 6-1-1 in last 8 games..umtc split with denver, scored 3 goals in 4 games til tonight when they broke out with 5........ sioux swept the beavers...man is there going to be some talent on the ice and im not referring to the gophs cheerleaders :D i mean toews, oshie, okposo and johnson, thats a nhl line itself :D ..lets get it on!!

def33.jpg.w300h372.jpg

siouxsig.jpg

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsVzWFE3UmI

WOOOO!! THAT'S IT BRIGGS, THAT'S IT, KELLEN....WOOOO!! I love it when Briggs gets that dumbfounded, sort of hang-dog look after a goal.

I never did figure out...what where those things on the side of his helmet that looked like MONKEY EARS?? I found them disturbing and always wanted to throw a banana on the ice when he f'ed up! :D:D

This is the one we've all had circled on the calenders. Should be a blast. The Sioux need to get a win to solidify their tourney ticket, the Gophers need to deny them.

Spirko goal.

sure is..........its a fkn shame they only play these 2 games, this happened a few years back too, just sucks...

i believe this is spirkos goal :DSPIRKO

It really helps that the Sioux have managed to turn things around a bit. At least we can feel like they have shored up some weaknesses in their game that were hurting them a few weeks ago. Next weekend is a huge test but I think it's a good time for the Sioux to face it. We'll see if they are up for it but I'm much more confident than 2 or 3 weeks go.

Must keep our composure while playing edgy.

That Spirko goal was incredible. Too bad it happened in a game that didn't matter. :D

I wonder if he learned it here?

yeah, too bad it didnt happen in the frozen 4 semi game that didnt matter as well :D oh i forgot the gophs dont play hard in 3rd place games ;)

I have a good feeling coming into the upcoming weekend. The Sioux are rolling. They have a record of 6-1-1 in the last 8 games. The Fighting Sioux have out-scored their opponents 26 to 13. That is double the goals. I know Minnesota will be ready to play following a tough split with Denver but North Dakota will be too and the momentum favors the Sioux. Lets go Sioux!!!

Hey, what's that doing there? COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT! COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT! :D Nice one, Sagard. :D Here's to a great weekend of hockey coming up...Cheers!

2061247.jpg

I don't think we should get third parties involved.

434211960-_o.jpg

Unless your planning on wearing that purple stuff to the game? ;)

I've seen the HC stuff at Mariucci now for the MSU, UW and SCSU games. I guess a little more won't hurt.

I don't think we should get third parties involved.

434211960-_o.jpg

Unless your planning on wearing that purple stuff to the game? :)

I've seen the HC stuff at Mariucci now for the MSU, UW and SCSU games. I guess a little more won't hurt.

exactly, purple just doesnt cut it for me, green and white will do!!

is it friday yet :D:D

Those darn Gopher fans, they love watching clips of their players undressing other men. :D

This is going to be a long ass week.

This IS going to be a week from/of hell. I never could ask for a friday to come quicker!

Pure confidence wins this game. Too much talent to pick and choose. GO FIGHTING SIOUX

One last touch. As everyone has said throughout the year, our team always seem to bail themselves out when the times get rough(at the end of the past couple years). This year is by far no exception. Our team, even tonight just by watching them skate, show signs of finishing strong, and I have little doubt of what we do in MN next weekend doesnt repeat itself of last year in MN. The only thing I fear is defensive breakdowns, in which I have frowned upon in the recent past. Bina takes it to the house next weekend and we'll be fine. It should be a busy message board this week I think. By the way. CHEERS!

Hey, what's that doing there? COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT! COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT! ;) Nice one, Sagard. :) Here's to a great weekend of hockey coming up...Cheers!

2061247.jpg

ahh, my son...when you can snatch the pebble from my hand, you will have become the smackmaster....CRAP!! :D Where did the pebble go?? :D Good one! Go in PEACE to torture morons!