SiouxSports.com Forum

Highlights Thread

Siouxdonyms

Rather than having numerous threads with various highlight clips to get us through the summer, I thought it may be nice to have one specific thread where people could post links to highlight video and pictures. Below are a few to get the thread started. Enjoy!!!

Sioux vs Wisconsin - Final Five

Duncan

Kaip (First Goal as a Sioux)

Spirko

Kaip

Sioux vs SCSU - Final Five

Spirko

Toews

Oshie

Duncan

Duncan (2nd Goal)

Sioux vs Michigan - West Regionals

Duncan

Oshie

Stafford

Toews

Zajac

Sioux vs Holy Cross - West Regionals

Toews

Duncan

Smaby

Zajac

Watkins

Sioux vs BC - NCAA Semifinals

Spirko

Kaip

Toews

Zajac

Lee

Sioux vs Denver - Feb. 24, 2006

Toews

Prpich

Oshie

Duncan

Toews (2nd Goal)

Kozek

Prpich/Punkovitch

Holy Cross vs Minnesota - West Regionals

Game Winning Goal

Sioux vs UMD

Prpich/Peluso Fight

Prpich/Peluseo Fight Replay

Thanks so much! That was the first time I've watched the BC game highlights since I was there...pretty tough to watch. I cheered up when I saw all the others though! GO SIOUX!!!!

I debated for a while whether or not to include those highlight goals (not easy for me to watch either). In the end, it came down to them still being Sioux players, and it showed Sioux Pride in a game where they never gave up.

Anyone want a challenge?\

Of those SIOUX goals listed, which is the nicest goal (excluding the factor of significance... in other words, it can't be selected just because it was a game winner or game tying goal etc.)?

I'm not sure which one I'd vote for, but I'm always big on conversions of breakaways. So Oshie's breakaway goal vs. DU was pretty sweet. I'm also big on Kozek's goal during the same game because he scored on a quick release WHILE COVERED.

Also: I'll make my request for a replay: Does anyone have the game this year vs. MTU where they can take the highlight of Kozek crushing John Scott and then going to the front of the net and scoring? THat's possibly my favorite play this season.

Of those SIOUX goals listed, which is the nicest goal (excluding the factor of significance... in other words, it can't be selected just because it was a game winner or game tying goal etc.)?

I'm not sure which one I'd vote for, but I'm always big on conversions of breakaways. So Oshie's breakaway goal vs. DU was pretty sweet. I'm also big on Kozek's goal during the same game because he scored on a quick release WHILE COVERED.

Also: I'll make my request for a replay: Does anyone have the game this year vs. MTU where they can take the highlight of Kozek crushing John Scott and then going to the front of the net and scoring? THat's possibly my favorite play this season.

IMO the nicest(prettiest play) goal was the first one against Michigan by Duncan. They made like 5 tic-tac-toe passes before burying it. It was so nice looking.

My favorite goal was Stafford's shorty against Michigan. I get the chills every time I watch it. "Shorthanded here's Drew Stafford....SHOT...SCORES!!"

would anyone have the clip of the big fights vs. MSU this year?? (oshie, spirko,radke?)

would anyone have the clip of the big fights vs. MSU this year?? (oshie, spirko,radke?)

I have the game on DVD, thanks to another SS.com poster but I have no idea how to pull out a part and post a clip. I don't even know how to post pictures (links I know), someone else has to do that for me, too. ;) Wish I did though.

I have the game on DVD, thanks to another SS.com poster but I have no idea how to pull out a part and post a clip. I don't even know how to post pictures (links I know), someone else has to do that for me, too. ??? Wish I did though.

If you'd like, you can venture down to Tennessee, and I can show you how. ;)

no clips, but i do have 3 pics that i took. they arent the best, but they are better than nothing. there is one very good one of radke with his arm back ready to punch one guy.

no clips, but i do have 3 pics that i took. they arent the best, but they are better than nothing. there is one very good one of radke with his arm back ready to punch one guy.

Could you possibly post any of the pictures here on this threat of the fights with MSU or maybe send them to me at markahansen@hotmail.com? Would be great to include those pictures with the video clip highlights.