SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX @ SEAWOLVES

AZSIOUX

• Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so kind of a wierd question... but my verizon phone broke tonight. i need a temporary new one. what are the odds that someone on here who lives in fargo has an old verizon phone and charger they don't use anymore that i could have?

just a suggestion, i had my phone break, i just went on ebay and bought a used verizon phone, that was of much better quality for about 25 dollars. you can program it right on their website. only takes about 5 days to have your phone if you buy one now.

just a suggestion, i had my phone break, i just went on ebay and bought a used verizon phone, that was of much better quality for about 25 dollars. you can program it right on their website. only takes about 5 days to have your phone if you buy one now.

unfortunately, i use my phone for work... so i kinda need to find a new one by monday. i don't really want to have to buy a new one, since i won't get a re-up discount til may.

Southpaw.... why couldn't you have made this request last Thursday? I gave away my Samsung a650 Verizon phone to my buddy Thursday evening. If you would have contacted me then, I would've given it to you. Sorry. :huh:

thanks for the effort... had i known my phone was planning on breaking, i definitely would have let you know. ;)

from brad

http://www.areavoices.com/undhockey/

UND's line chart

Chris Porter-Matt Watkins-T.J. Oshie

Ryan Duncan-Jonathan Toews-Chay Genoway

Andrew Kozek-Ryan Martens-Rylan Kaip

Hunter Bishop-Darcy Zajac-Brad Miller

Zach Jones-Taylor Chorney

Joe Finley-Brian Lee

Kyle Radke-Robbie Bina

Anthony Grieco

Alaska Anchorage's line chart