SiouxSports.com Forum

Finley To Return!

farce poobah

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm glad Big Joe is coming back, I'm sure livestoplaywithhimself's blood pressure is going to go off the scale now. :D

Maybe right now.

However, if Lee stays, then these "fans" have Kozek, Kaip, Finley, Lee, and LaPoint to bash all year. Maybe they can find room to bash other players based upon statistical and respect-based "problems."

Great to see Big Joe back.

Maybe right now.

However, if Lee stays, then these "fans" have Kozek, Kaip, Finley, Lee, and LaPoint to bash all year. Maybe they can find room to bash other players based upon statistical and respect-based "problems."

Great to see Big Joe back.

Very true, and for the record, I happen to enjoy watching all of the aforemetioned players.

So do I. My problem is biting my tongue whenever the "haters" show up.

I don't worry about those guys, like I said, they stick their foot in their mouths so many times that their credibility goes right down the toilet. (The ironic twist here is that they probably have a job cleaning toilets!)

Good news about big joe, did anyone hear TJ oshie and Matt Watkins on the big dogs radio show this morning about 10 minutes ago... They were just on there answering goofy questions the big dogs tried to get oshie to say warroad is not the hockey captial, grand forks is.... just basic morning show questions... The team has an event sunday at the Hyslop involving kids at 1-3 thats all the details i got out of it other than there will be some prizes and such...

Good news about big joe, did anyone hear TJ oshie and Matt Watkins on the big dogs radio show this morning about 10 minutes ago... They were just on there answering goofy questions the big dogs tried to get oshie to say warroad is not the hockey captial, grand forks is.... just basic morning show questions... The team has an event sunday at the Hyslop involving kids at 1-3 thats all the details i got out of it other than there will be some prizes and such...

What exactly does this have to do with the topic of "Finley returning."

I don't ever recall this type of thing happening before, at least for the fighting sioux. Im so use to players leaving after their first or second year, and not newpaper articles saying that such and such a player is going to stay another year(at least not more than one player anyways :D ).........This coud make for some intereting news (obviously now to) down the road if the team really can open up a can of whoop-a$$. The fact that these drafties are sticking around to show what they are made of and how a team can truely develope together is awesome!

All the other years, and being a broke college student, its so hard to commit to the final five and especially the frozen four, not wanting to pay a ton of money and not being able to watch my team. But the way things are going, I think I could make my decision now. BACK iN BLACK!!!

What exactly does this have to do with the topic of "Finley returning."

Yeah... cause I couldnt go through every single thread here and count at least 50% of it having nothing to do with the topic :D So might as well continue the siouxsports tradition.