SiouxSports.com Forum

Lee Watch

Sioux-cia

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brian Lee: Hi Derrick, Welcome to North Dakota.

Derrick LaPoint: Hi Brian, I'm excited to be here.

Brian Lee: Hey, since this is your first game and all, would you do me a favor?

Derrick LaPoint: What's that?

Brian Lee: Well, would you let an opponent walk around you for an easy goal.

Derrick LaPoint: :D What?

Brian Lee: Sorry, its tradition, might as well get started early.

Derrick LaPoint: Really? How are the fans?

Brain Lee: Oh I think they understand how hard it is to be an underclass defensman in the WCHA. :lol:

Derrick LaPoint: It sure is good that you have such loyal fans.

Brian Lee (As he walks away mumbling): That aught to get them off my back.

Derrick LaPoint: I'm sorry I couldn't hear that?

Brian Lee: I was just saying good luck tonight...

:D

I dont know about Lee, when my friend went to get his auto graph at meet the sioux, he told her that he already signed it and she was like ok but that was last year and u can sign it again and he rolled his eyes and signed it, and then foyt took out his i am with stupid sign :lol:

I dont know about Lee, when my friend went to get his auto graph at meet the sioux, he told her that he already signed it and she was like ok but that was last year and u can sign it again and he rolled his eyes and signed it, and then foyt took out his i am with stupid sign :lol:

first off, why in the hell would you have him sign the same thing over twice? i would do the same thing lee did.. doesnt make sense and dumb.

if i were you i would have taken the "im with stupid sign" out for whoever asks someone to sign a item TWICE :D seriously

Well, he was eating lunch in one of the dining halls one week ago. So he finished the semester, which is a positive sign...but not a guarantee by any means.

I don't blame him if he leaves with all the assholes on this board.

**On a side note, I do not live in the dorms...nasty. I was with a friend using his last of the bonus meals. :lol:

Well, he was eating lunch in one of the dining halls one week ago. So he finished the semester, which is a positive sign...but not a guarantee by any means.

I don't blame him if he leaves with all the assholes on this board.

**On a side note, I do not live in the dorms...nasty. I was with a friend using his last of the bonus meals. :D

if leaves because of fans than grow a pair, wow, good luck in canada where they really dont care about hockey :D if he leaves it will be because he and ottawa feel he is ready for a ump to the AHL maybe to develop more for a chance to be in the show in 2 years or so..thats the only reason, not because of fans, booohooooo :lol:

i hope he comes back, he can get better in his 3rd season and we can use him on that blueline!

i see lee staying...

it would be HUGE for us in a few ways. experience, he does have good skills and will get better. losing toews is a huge hit but i think we all expected it, at least i hope we all did.....and to have everyone else come back speaks volume and making a statement that they are going big time for #8!!

it would be HUGE for us in a few ways. experience, he does have good skills and will get better. losing toews is a huge hit but i think we all expected it, at least i hope we all did.....and to have everyone else come back speaks volume and making a statement that they are going big time for #8!!

i agree. lee has been very good overall for und and has continued to get better. he could put up some big #s this year. anybody think he could put up 50?

First off, I could see the "haters" rejoicing if Lee goes citing what AZSioux already said "Have fun in Canada blah blah blah" (No, I know you were being sarcastic AZ). He was thrown under a bus and Siouxnami: I LOVE that proposed conversation between LaPoint and Lee only there's one misnomer: LaPoint's presence isn't going to stop the "haters" from "hating" on Lee. It's just going to give them a "trifecta" with Lee, Finley, and now LaPoint.

Second, I agree with AZ. If Lee leaves because some of the Sioux fans are arseholes, then he really does need to get over himself. I don't think he deserved half of the crap he has gotten in his first two years as a Sioux and I don't think he'll deserve half of the crap he is yet to receive from some of the "crew" here. And the word "half" is an exaggeration. However, that's a problem of bad fans and not a reflection on UND, its program, or his priorities. I hope he stays and I will be GENUINELY disappointed if he goes.

Oh, and he's not thrown under the bus. He was thrown under the bus, run over by said bus, bus stops and backs over Lee, and then runs over Lee again. Say what you will for players in the past, but I don't remember a single player drawing so much crap from the fanbase that Lee has gotten.

First off, I could see the "haters" rejoicing if Lee goes citing what AZSioux already said "Have fun in Canada blah blah blah" (No, I know you were being sarcastic AZ). He was thrown under a bus and Siouxnami: I LOVE that proposed conversation between LaPoint and Lee only there's one misnomer: LaPoint's presence isn't going to stop the "haters" from "hating" on Lee. It's just going to give them a "trifecta" with Lee, Finley, and now LaPoint.

Second, I agree with AZ. If Lee leaves because some of the Sioux fans are arseholes, then he really does need to get over himself. I don't think he deserved half of the crap he has gotten in his first two years as a Sioux and I don't think he'll deserve half of the crap he is yet to receive from some of the "crew" here. And the word "half" is an exaggeration. However, that's a problem of bad fans and not a reflection on UND, its program, or his priorities. I hope he stays and I will be GENUINELY disappointed if he goes.

Oh, and he's not thrown under the bus. He was thrown under the bus, run over by said bus, bus stops and backs over Lee, and then runs over Lee again. Say what you will for players in the past, but I don't remember a single player drawing so much crap from the fanbase that Lee has gotten.

I think you are over-sensitive to criticism of any sioux player. Not everyone who says something that is negative is throwing Lee or any other player under the bus.

We don't need to be lectured by you every time about how there are so many "haters" on this site and that people show lay off the players.

I think you are over-sensitive to criticism of any sioux player. Not everyone who says something that is negative is throwing Lee or any other player under the bus.

We don't need to be lectured by you every time about how there are so many "haters" on this site and that people show lay off the players.

Totally agree with eskimos. this lecture has to stop and we need to move on.